Job Openings In Emirates Petroleum Company Today

Chief marine technical advisor
Chief marine stability advisor
QA/QC Painting Inspector

:How Can Apply For Any Job

:click in this link

:Then

Choose the job you want to apply

:Then

Click Apply

Choose your cv from competure then click Apply

Information about this company

Emirates Petroleum Drilling

P. O. Box 474237 / Dubai / U. A. E

Office No. 429 Emarat Atrium Bldg.

Sheikh Zayed Road

Email : info@emiratespetroleumdrilling.com

All rights reserved to Emirates Petroleum Drilling 2017

Source of photo
www.offshoreenergytoday.com

Related Posts

Next Post »

21 التعليقات

التعليقات
July 18, 2017 at 9:54 PM delete

Dear Sir,

My name is Packrisamy 4years experience land rig roustabout now searching for new jobs my email I'd mpsamy02@gmail.com

July 20, 2017 at 2:19 PM delete

Rahul Rathore Apply For Routobord...
Five year Exp... In oil and gas feild
E-mail id rathorerahul839@gmail.com
My no +971543409411

August 7, 2017 at 4:03 AM delete

Tour pusher
A.R.M or Tool pusher supervise drilling crew and report to O.I.M or Rig Manager. He is the responsible to monitor the drilling operation and supervise all drilling hands to complete the operation with a safe manner. He acts for Rig Manager or O.I.M if required.
Driller
Driller is responsible for the drilling operation of the drill floor including draw works, mud circulating systems, rotary system and BOP equipment. Driller involves directly to the operation and supervise the drilling crew.He must have a good knowledge and enough experience in drilling operation. Driller must be present in the Driller’s Cabin at all times during drilling operations unless relieved by an authorized person. Driller’s directly report to A.R.M or T.P.
Assistant Driller
Assistant Driller often called A/D is the responsible person to lead and train the junior drilling crew. As an A/D he should have sound knowledge of drilling operation and good supervision power as he will directly supervise the drilling crew during operation and ensure everybody is working with a safe manner. A/D directly reports to Driller.

September 2, 2017 at 12:53 AM delete

DERRICK MAN JOB, 8+ YEAR EXPERIENCE IN OIL RIG. +91-9495304039, sijojoyalrig@gmail.com

September 2, 2017 at 3:29 AM delete

Driller cyber chair 12 year expérience and 23 yeah expérience in œil rie 213555408548

October 12, 2017 at 9:49 AM delete

I'm supervisor piping and construction
Egyptian
essamamer716@gmail

October 12, 2017 at 9:59 AM delete

My experience 12years in construction
My number
002011146701

November 3, 2017 at 10:56 PM delete

ready to work as roustabout sir
my number;+971563130036
i completed diploma in petroleum engineering and STCW

November 4, 2017 at 1:32 AM delete

My name is Mostafa farahat from Egypt, I am electrical and mechanical technical, I working in configuration and cooling systems in locations for 2 years, I now atraining in Schlumberger company subsea, my experience 5 years

November 4, 2017 at 2:18 AM delete

QC Painting Inspector
My name/ Mohamed mostafa atallah
Phone /02 01098748882 _ Egypt
experience 9 years up to

November 4, 2017 at 11:03 AM delete

Am from india am a mechanical engineer am intrsted to apply for the post of rig engineer
Saranchenneerkara@gmail.com
+919698653639

November 4, 2017 at 2:38 PM delete

My name is Amir Aurea I am an Industrial Maintenance engineer with experience as a mechanical supervisor in Schlumberger and Saxon Venezuela also in Tuscany Drilling Colombia etc... +573167473831 +573105545145

November 4, 2017 at 10:57 PM delete

Hi, I'm Petroleum production Operator. I interested for this job. My numenber 00269 4345327. nakibalimhoumadi@gmail.com

November 5, 2017 at 1:35 AM delete

my name is guenoua adel i am a rig manager .i have 10 years expérience./geunouaa@yahoo.fr

November 5, 2017 at 5:28 AM delete

Iam Arasanth from india. iam an mechanical engineering, diploma fire & safety and Nebosh.Now search for new job is this my mail id :arviarasanth@gmail.com contact no:918870562090

November 5, 2017 at 6:58 AM delete

Asad Latif

I Asad from Pakistan.i am Assistant Rig Manager(asad.latif31@gmail.com)
contact:00923005585866

November 5, 2017 at 8:10 AM delete

Hola mi nombre es Gerardo Garza tengo más de 18 años trabajando en perforación tengo experiencia en equipos terrestres Y marinos Y puedo trabajar de obrero hasta ok inspector técnico en perforación mi correo es gerardodejesusgarzagutierrez@gmail.com mi teléfono..+5217821959483 México...

November 5, 2017 at 10:11 AM delete

Hola, mi nombre es Luis Noriega Soy Ingeniero Mecanico tengo alrededor de 10 años trabajando para la industria petrolera 7 de ellos con ingeniero de lodo en los diferentes campos de Venezuela mi correo: noriega.luis09@gmail.com Telf: +584267183347

November 5, 2017 at 8:02 PM delete

my name is muhammad yasir khan
my education is MSC CHEMISTRY.
my e mail is
yasirkhan5217@gmail.com
+923343634069

November 6, 2017 at 5:51 AM delete

Hi I am Arthur Juanito G. Domondon,An accomplished Environment, Health & Safety specialist with extensive Project Management experiences in Infrastructure, Geotechnical Drilling, Power Plant Construction, Installation, Operations & Maintenance. Trained and experienced with international and local safety implementations in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety laws and its provisions, Prepare’s and review specific Risk assessment, Prepare and review Environment Health and Safety Plan, Emergency Response Planner & a Siemens Level 3 Wind Power Technical practitioner. Affiliated and member to Pollution Control Association of the Philippines, Inc. Region IV-A Chapter. I am interested in HSE Advisor, here is my email add: artdomondon@gmail.com and my mobile number: +639771444456/+639129061234